- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 8 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 13 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 21 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
1999 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1999 Concorde engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure18
- timing chain broke2
- metal shavings in engine and stretched timing chain1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine90
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling54
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.