- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 13 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 25 days ago
1999 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1999 Concorde engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure18
- timing chain broke2
- metal shavings in engine and stretched timing chain1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine90
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling54
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.