- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 33 days ago
1999 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1999 Concorde engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure18
- timing chain broke2
- metal shavings in engine and stretched timing chain1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine90
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling54
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.