- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 6 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 13 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 14 days ago
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 2000 Concorde electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical system malfunctions1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.