1.9

2003 Chrysler Concorde electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Concorde:

2003 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Jul 112014

Concorde

Suddenly, the clock spring in the steering column failed. I had no horn, cruise control and the air bag light came on. I had it replaced at a cost of $475. After repair I inspected the bad clock spring. The printed circuit spring cable came loose from its outer connector. I don't believe that it was anchored properly or it was improperly designed. I know of 2 other people who had the same problem with Chrysler cars. Since the horn and airbag failed due to this part I believe that it is a safety problem.

- Springfield, VA, USA