1.8

2004 Chrysler Concorde fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Concorde:

2004 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Oct 092015

Concorde

When I try to brake at a stop light, my car tries to quit. When I slow behind another vehicle, my vehicle lunges upon continuing again. I have had the timing checked, but that is not my problem. I can smell gasoline when my vehicle acts up. I fear for my life and the life of my 12 year old son. I am a single parent working for $ 9.00 an hour. I need my car to get to work, but I'm afraid of it, and I just don't have the extra money to have it checked and repaired! I thought perhaps it might have a recall on it, because so many others do! robin R. cassidy P.O. Box 289 oak hill, wv. 25901 (304) 573-7055

- Oak Hill, WV, USA