9.0

$1,500.00

1. remove oil plan clean etc (2 reports)
2000 Chrysler Intrepid engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Intrepid:

2000 Chrysler Intrepid Owner Comments

May 142008

Intrepid 2.7L V6

Since I buy car with 85,000 miles and drive so fine. After 1/2 year later, problem with cam only $50.00 to replace then drive fine. Now after 1/2 year again later have serious problem with oil in engine worth $2,000 to fix! I check oil every week and it is full oil then one day later and car problem and I check it and it low really faster. I hate problem car and I lost car and buy new one.

- , Etna Green, IN, USA

May 112007

Intrepid

THIS PROBLEM IS LIKE SITTING ON A TIME BOMB. AFTER READING THE HORROR STORIES SUBMITTED BY OTHERS, WHILE I FEEL FORTUNATE THAT I HAVE NOT HAD ENGINE FAILURE, ONE HAS THE FEELING THAT SUCH MAY BE CLOSE AT HAND. NEXT I WILL TRY CASTROL ANTI SLUDGE OIL

- , Lenexa, KS, USA