$5,500.00

2002 Chrysler Intrepid electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Intrepid:

2002 Chrysler Intrepid Owner Comments

May 012009

Intrepid SE 2.7L

Bought my 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE 2.7 brand new nothing but a big pain in my ass. From the check engine light, waterpump x3, timing chain, crap headlights DECREASED LIGHTING VISIBILITY (obvious recall) changing the computer completely, only to have had the shop its been worked on at return the computer to dealer because it had a vin number belonging to another car with it( hmmmmmm) I have a ton of repair receipts. This car should have never been put on the market period!!! Talk about Chrysler taking people for a ride. My check engine light went off 2 days ago ( by itself) and guess what? my car overheated go figure!!! doesnt even give me a trouble code.

- , Paradise, CA, USA