4.0

1999 Chrysler LHS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chrysler LHS:

1999 Chrysler LHS Owner Comments

Dec 022007

LHS

Granted, the car was already several years old when this problem first began (8 years?) but still worth mentioning. It wasn't until I was pulled over for "flashing" that I realized it's an exterior problem as well. Thankfully, the lights were flashing when the police officer came to my car, so he saw that it was an electrical problem, rather than me warning passerby of potential speed traps.

As the lights flashed on and off inside the cabin, the headlights also beamed.

I solved the problem by simply turning my lights on manually when they started flashing (this usually happened about every week or every other week for a day). While the cabin lights still flashed, the outer lights just remained on.

- , Cumming, GA, USA

Jul 302007

LHS

i am very annoyed while driving down the road and my interior lights are flashing on and off, it also affects my ability to see in the dark. i wish i knew what the problem was..

- , Boonville, IN, USA