- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 14 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 19 days ago
1999 Chrysler LHS
Worst 1999 LHS electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car alarm activates when car is locked for no reason2
- multiple electrical malfunctions2
- battery dies1
- hazard lights come on when car is off1
- horn automatically sounds1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LHS Model Years
Curious how the 1999 LHS compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LHS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LHS.