- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 12: Chrysler Recalls More Airbag-Stricken Cars and Trucks
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
1999 Chrysler LHS
Worst 1999 LHS steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wheel hard to turn2
- NHTSA: Steering9
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion6
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LHS Model Years
Curious how the 1999 LHS compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LHS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LHS.