$2,400.00

1. transmission rebuilt (1 reports)
1999 Chrysler LHS transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chrysler LHS:

1999 Chrysler LHS Owner Comments

Nov 012003

LHS

Fine one day, next day no speedometer, stuck in 2nd, and car was stalling. I was trying to trade this vehicle in recently and everywhere I went I kept hearing thar these cars are known for transmission and A/C problems. Mostly I heard that these transmissions were not powerful enough for the engine. I know that Chrysler knows there are problems with these because the mechanic did upgrades recommended by Chrysler upon rebuilding.

When I called Chrysler to complain the lady was very rude and would not let me talk to anyone else.

I am sitting here with car payments for two more years and have no A/C and now this huge repair bill!

I just feel like Chrsler knows there is a problem and should stand behind their product!

- , St. Louis, MO, USA