- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 8 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 15 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 16 days ago
1995 Chrysler New Yorker
Worst 1995 New Yorker electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler New Yorker Model Years
Curious how the 1995 New Yorker compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler New Yorker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the New Yorker.