6.0

2002 Chrysler Voyager brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Voyager:

2002 Chrysler Voyager Owner Comments

Jun 152012

Voyager 3.3L 6 cyl

I was lucky to be pulling into the driveway when this happened or someone could of got killed. I tried to stop and I had no brakes at all, I ended up in the corn field thankfully I was not on the road, We hooked the van up to a computer and it said we had some vaccume leaks, we fixed those and so far the brakes are ok, but why would a vaccume leak cause you to loose your brakes.

- , Adamsville, OH, USA