1. replace motors, regulators (1 reports)
2002 Chrysler Voyager windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Voyager:

2002 Chrysler Voyager Owner Comments

Jun 012011

Voyager LX 3.3L 6 cyl

Well I will say I have nothing but electrical problems with this van. At first sometime the window on the RT side would work and the motor was really slow at getting it up. now it don't work at all. Now the driver side the motor would work some days and it did go a hole year where it wouldn't work at all, then all the sudden it worked fine again. Now the right PLASTIC clip broke on the regulator now and my driver window fell in the door. So now I have a board in my door holding my window up. So yesterday I order a new regulator with a motor and im hoping to get this window working before the snow comes, because the board in the door has shifted and now rain can get in.

- , Elkhart, IN, USA