- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 14 days ago
- January 9: Queries Closed Into Chrysler and Harman Radio Hacking news | 30 days ago
- December 11: Fiat Chrysler Fined $70 Million For Not Reporting Deaths news | 59 days ago
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Darts To Fix Brake Problems recalls | 67 days ago
- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing investigations | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,140 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.