- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 25 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Considering sales numbers and data that monitors complaints-per-make, there appears to be an unusually high number of issues with the 2012 Fiat 500. Perhaps that isn't surprising -- it is the first model year of the car, and those tend to have a higher incidence rate.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,648 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem