2013 Fiat 500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Fiat 500:

2013 Fiat 500 Owner Comments

May 072014

500

My 2013 Fiat abarth was rear ended. I was stopped. The other driver, in a Grand Cherokee, rear ended me. His speed was approximately 20-30 mph. I was knocked unconscious briefly & had severe head pain. I am still undergoing treatment. None of my cars safety features worked, including the fuel pump shut off. I believe the seat hit me in the head. The abarth has unique, high backed seats with a fixed / integrated head rest with a hard, plastic insert. My seatbelts failed to tighten and the fuel pump failed to shut off. I worked for Chrysler Fiat at the time and did tell people in engineering about the concern. I suffered a concussion & now have constant, daily headaches and migraines.

- Rochester, MI, USA

Apr 172015

500 4-cyl

Expressway driving at 55mph when traffic came to an abrupt halt. Hard breaking transpired, attempt at evasion, resulting in a front impact into the rear of another vehicle, and then a rebound impact into a retainment wall on the drivers side. None of the 7 airbags deployed...updated 05/07/15 updated 9/16/2015

- Elmwood Park, IL, USA