2014 Fiat 500 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Fiat 500:

2014 Fiat 500 Owner Comments

Dec 112014

500

I have met these cars on the road numerous times and each time (at night) the headlights were so bright I thought they were on highbeams. This is about any year model they made these. I have asked drivers of these cars for their lowbeams, and then got highbeamed. What I thought was highbeam was actually their lowbeams, so when their high beams came on I was temporarily blinded. I know somebody with a Fiat 500 and they concurred that they get flashed a lot since they bought their car. Is there a recall that can be made to get the lights re-aimed" or powered down"

- Broken Arrow, OK, USA