2015 Fiat 500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Fiat 500:

2015 Fiat 500 Owner Comments

Sep 032016

500

I was driving my vehicle down a main street when I felt a clunk and lost control of my vehicle. No accident or injury to person. I called for a tow truck as my car was not drivable. The tow truck driver said it looked like my axel broke off. Now Fiat does not want to fix the car claiming that it can't be proven to be manufactured default. My car has 16500 miles and is still under factory warranty.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Aug 192015

500

Brakes did not engage the first time in order to stop the car for parking space. It happened again the following day where I tried to hold the brake pedal to the floor and nothing!!! I retried again a second time and too late car was hit twice in the front destroying whole front end. Car was purchased brand new. I have contacted Fiat hq to further investigate this deadly safety issue.

- Simpsonville, SC, USA