8.0

2015 Fiat 500L electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Fiat 500L:

2015 Fiat 500L Owner Comments

May 012015

500L

Had to replace the battery at around 5000 miles. It would not hold charge and be randomly dead usually after not using car for a couple of days. I replaced the battery with a top name brand and haven't had an issue since. I noticed when I was looking to buy every Fiat 500L that the dealer was going let me take a test drive in had to be jump started.

- Troy, PA, USA

Mar 022015

500L

The contact owns a 2015 Fiat 500L. The contact stated that the reverse camera sensor failed. The vehicle was taken to the dealer on three occasions where all four rear sensors and the camera inside the vehicle were replaced, but the failure persisted. The failure mileage was 5,200. Updated 5/26/15

- Clearwater , FL, USA