NHTSA — Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields Problems

3.7

2007 Hummer H2 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hummer H2:

2007 Hummer H2 Owner Comments

Jul 142011

H2 8-cyl

When I backed out of my garage and turn my wheel hard to the left to enter the steer from my drive way I hear a loud clicking noise. I took it to Hummer and they said it will cost 1500 - 2000 dollars to repair out of pocket. They said it was a subframe support structure that was eroded.

- Arlington, TX, USA