NHTSA — Structure: Frame And Members Problems

2006 Hummer H3 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hummer H3:

2006 Hummer H3 Owner Comments

May 292010

On May 29 2010 I went to the store around afternoon and came back from the store I started my Hummer 2006 H3 the car started and I look at the indash and no light came on and I drive around the parking lot to see if the in dash light come on and I park the car and turn off my ignition and turn it back on still the same no light on my indash and I was scare to drive it out on the road because I don't see how fast I was running or the car might die out on me when im driving and I was thinking to myself this is very dangerous because this could cause an accident and I was mad I drove home and about 3 or 4 minute later the light came back on when I was driving and I was wonder what could cause this to happen or did my electric wire short circuit and my truck is 4 year old and barely driving it. So could you please investigate on this, because it happen to me it could happen to other Hummer H3 owner. So please act now so no one get hurt and to prevent from happening and last month my two door on the passenger side front and back has a squeaky noise everytime I open the front and back passenger it make to much noise and I wonder is this how Hummer make there quality truck like this and my truck is only 4 year old and still brand new.

- Houston, TX, USA