2007 Hummer H3
Worst 2007 H3 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken valve1
- cuts off while driving/no warning1
- engine misfire1
- large evaporative system leak1
- NHTSA: Engine19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hummer H3 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 H3 compares to other years?
Check out our Hummer H3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the H3.