NHTSA — Steering: Rack And Pinion Problems

2.7

2008 Hummer H3 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hummer H3:

2008 Hummer H3 Owner Comments

Sep 242012

H3 5-cyl

I have a 08 Hummer H3 and just found out that I have a cracked radiator. The vehicle only has 52,891 miles on it. This seems to be happening alot to the 07 and 08 Hummer H3. I think we need a recall on this. All of the forums I have seen have had theirs crack in the same place. All on top of the radiators. This is something you might want to look into. I know personally I am tired of something going wrong on this. First was the rack and pinion with only 50,844 miles and now this. Come on its time for a recall.

- Knoxville, TN, USA