- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 35 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 45 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 51 days ago
1995 Hyundai Accent
Worst 1995 Accent electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Accent Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Accent compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Accent overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accent.