6.0

1995 Hyundai Accent engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Hyundai Accent:

1995 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

May 222007

Accent L V4

Most of the time when I turn my car on (and definitely if it's under 50 degrees... like pretty cold out) my engine sounds off with a loud, horrible, wretched, SCREEEECHING noise! It is so loud, you could probably hear it from a mile away, literally. It sucks to have to leave my house late at night because I feel so bad for most likely waking up the whole block. It will continue to make this sound for sometimes up to two minutes. Most people say it's the belts, but I don't really know.

- , Huntingdon Valley, PA, USA