2005 Hyundai Accent engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Accent:

2005 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Sep 242014

Accent 4-cyl

Stop light malfunction, transmission malfunction, transmission shift interlock malfunction, electronic stability control malfunction.

- Selma, AL, USA

Jun 292013

I was driving the car and its been surging a little when driving can feel forward vibrations and then lets go and dose it again. The incident occured June 30 2014 and I was headed to a stop sign and my car started accelerating on its own and I had to push in clutch and press brakes pretty hard to stop the car from takin off on its own without me pushing the gas. I dont know if its the throttle sensor or whats the problem is but the car also been drivin diffferently around corners like the rear end somethin wrong and seen statements from other people statin there was a problem with their car as well. I hope you guys can help me if not I need a mechanic to fix the car.

- Elma, WA, USA