2007 Hyundai Accent engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Accent:

2007 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Aug 222014

Accent 4-cyl

Hyundai commerce sold me vehicle that has not passed smog yet and or the 90-day extension has expired. They never bother to mention that at the time of purchase. They put brand new tires onmy car 2 week after I purchased it. I blew a tire on the freeway on November 5 2014. The tire shoul D be less than 3 months old. My side mirrors do not work they do not rotate correctly. Therefore making it difficult to see out of at times. They said they replaced the motor but they are still not working. They said they fixed the alignment howver the car is still sliding to the right. They have not helped to correct their error and are pushing the car onto me and making it my problem. As a first time car buyer they used aggressive and intimatiion tactics to try and scare me. Please help.

- West Covina, CA, USA