2008 Hyundai Accent accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Accent:

2008 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Mar 072008

Accent 6-cyl

The 2008 Hyundai tiburon GT I purchased does not have a rear window wiper. Due to snow today, while driving I could not see out of the back of my window. I had to get out of my car while on a busy street to wipe off the window. I could not back out of a parking space with any confidence that all was clear behind me. * the end of this form, tiburon is not listed as a Hyundai model.

- Miamisburg, OH, USA