2008 Hyundai Accent wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Accent:

2008 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Aug 172009

Purchased 2008 Hyundai Accent from metro Suzuki, dartmouth ns on august17, 2009. Was informed by salesman when buying the car that the rear passenger tire had a broken and missing stud. But was reassured the car was safe to drive home(500km distance). A few days later when I had the stud replace there were also two more studs broken on that same tire, so in actuality I drove a car 500km with three broken studs. The car was safety inspected and passed with no infringements only days before the purchase by mechanics employed by metro Suzuki. I feel my safety and the safety of my family was jeopardized by this hasty sale. I feel they only wanted my money and were eager for me to take the vehicle into my ownership.

- New Waterford, 00, USA