2.9

2010 Hyundai Accent accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Accent:

2010 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Aug 112016

Accent

Driving 75 mph on the highway, the driver's visor fell into my line of sight, I wasn't using the visor as it was dark making it very hard to see. It's electric so it didn't fall all the way just into my line of vision. I had to hold it in place and move to the side of the road to safely attempt to fix it.

- Denver, CO, USA

May 102016

Accent

While driving on highway driver's side sun visor fell off (by itself) and obstructed view nearly causing collision at 65mph. Numerous complaints about this! when will something be done?

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Feb 112014

Accent

As I was driving, the driver side visor dislodged from its swivel point obstructing my view and distracted me from driving. Months later, the passenger side has done the same thing. Both now just hang from the wire connecting it to the lighting component. Very dangerous and scary!

- Clermont, FL, USA

Nov 082013

Accent

While driving in the city my driver's side sun visor fell down right in front of my field of vision. It had to be removed because it would not stay up anymore.

- Olmsted Twp, OH, USA

Apr 282014

Accent 4-cyl

A few months ago the visor in my 2010 Hyundai Accent on the driver side stopped staying up. I have read multiple complaints on this indicating many are having this problem.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Jul 122014

Accent 4-cyl

The sun visor broke on the driver's side and dangled by a connecting wire obstructing my view. The lip on the on post that holds it in place broke off and can not be fixed. This was very dangerous and I had to remove the visor from the car.

- Alexandria, VA, USA

Mar 012013

Accent

My wife and I both own 2010 Hyundai Accents, and the visors on both have broken and make visibility while driving very limited. I've tried various methods of keeping it up, but it continues to fall down while I'm driving. The plastic parts that make it swivel up and down, and rotate from the front to the side window break very easily. I decided to file this complaint after reading several other similar experiences online. These parts should be recalled and replaced with something that at least functions the way it should. It's not safe.

- El Paso, TX, USA

Sep 182012

Accent 4-cyl

The visor on the driver side broke and just hangs there. The brakes now on three different occasions have failed to stop the car at slow speeds. When the brake is pressed it feels as though they are crumbling. And the car jerks around. Has been brought back to the dealership twice to be told that its just what anti lock brakes do. I have never had that happen on any other car I have owned with antilock brakes. I will never own another Hyundai again, nor will I ever buy anything from that dealership.

- Johnson City, TN, USA