2011 Hyundai Accent brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Hyundai Accent:

2011 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Apr 102015

The contact owns a 2011 Hyundai Accent. While driving 40 mph, there was an abnormal noise coming from the vehicle. The contact also stated that the brakes prematurely wore out. The brakes required replacement at least once a month. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic where the failure was undetermined. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 79,000.

- Phoeniz, AZ, USA

May 142013

It was raining and I was driving about 35 mph and I tried to brake so I could merge into the left lane but my steering wheel locked up and my car started sliding and I hit the back of another car. My whole front end was smushed, but my air bags didn't come out even though it was an extremely hard impact.

- Murfreesboro, TN, USA