2015 Hyundai Accent miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Accent:

2015 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Dec 222015

This is the third time im reporting this defective car. While driving my 2015 Hyundai Accent it began to power down the oil light, the battery light and steering light came on the dashboard. This was reported to roadside assistance and my car was towed. Previously this same issue occurred a week to the date that I bought the car and it was towed to the dealership to be serviced. I was told a new transmission was needed that the torque converter locked up. Anyway a new transmission was put in the vechile and I got the vechile back, less than a week later they vehicle is acting up again! and here I am complaining again.

- Washington, DC, USA

Jan 302015

On January 30 2015. I was driving at about 65 mph.upon entering the tappen zee bridge all dash lights came on and I encountered a substantial loss. Of speed/power. Top speed was around 5-10 mph. After getting to safe place, I contacted Hyundai roadside assistance, they told me it wasn't their problem. After a 3 hour "cooldown" I was able to Transport the car to rockland Hyundai. After several more hours the service tech told me " the dealer prep button " wasn't pushed. This sounded suspicious, so I contacted several dealers. I was told by all of them there isn't a dealer prep button. However there is a switch. Was also told if this switch wasn't activated the car would not do what it did( go into safe mode). The switch controls accessories ( power windows, radio, lights...) to this day I have been told what really happened. I also filed a complaint with Hyundai, but all I get is them stalling.

- Norwich , CT, USA