2012 Hyundai Azera brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Azera:

2012 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Oct 202013

Azera 6-cyl

I just read where Hyundai's genesis model has brake issues. I have a 2012 Azera that had brake issues last winter when the car is cold. The brakes grab as soon I get the car going. For example, if my car is parked outside overnight and I pull to the end of the driveway to leave in the morning, the brakes will suddenly grab as I depress them. This only happens the first or second time I brake and after the car gets going the brakes work fine. I've complained to my Hyundai dealership and they say there's nothing wrong, it's part of the vehicle's startup process which is crazy. There is definitely something wrong with the brake system. Please let me know if you've heard any similar complaints on this vehicle. Thanks.

- Howard, OH, USA