5.1

2013 Hyundai Azera accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Azera:

2013 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Jun 192016

Azera

I was driving down the interstate about 11 a.M. on Sunday, June 19 (overcast, some rain on and off, stop and go traffic, so I was probably going about 30 or 35 mph) when I heard a loud pop, like someone popping a paper lunch bag. Didn't know what it was so a couple mins later I heard wind. All windows were up, so I opened the shade covering the panoramic moon roof, and that's when I saw the huge hole in the front piece of glass. This is the one that moves when you open it. There was nothing inside (like a rock or lug nut etc) to indicate something hit it. There was no previous damage to the roof. I had to pay a $500 deductible to get it fixed, so if this is a glass defect then I should get my money back.

- Winter Park, FL, USA