9.9

2014 Hyundai Azera engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Azera:

2014 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Jun 012015

Azera

1. my car started by itself at least 5 times. When I went outside to turn it off it was already off! my remotes will not allow me to remotely turn off the car [ch]! on 1-19-2015, the car started unassisted again & the trunk lid popped open & up 3 feet! my controls only allow inch up! 2. after 1-8-2015, I discovered that my driver seat 2 position settings have been changed more than 6 times but not by me [ch]! 3. after 1-8-2015, all the door locks unlock occasionally (several times now) by them self about 2 or 3 seconds after I manually push the button to lock them immediately after I enter my car [ch]! 4. at least 17 times my rear view mirrors have changed positions while I was driving my car [ch]! 1 time in reverse the rear view mirrors folded up with no view [hc]! 5. after 1-8-2015, I have received several messages from my virgin mobil cell phone saying "connection requested by azara" [ch]! 6. I discovered my 24/7 outside lights setting had the outside lights turned off while being in the on position [ch]! the 24/7 lights - setting is to automatically keep the lights on in the day & later change to night lights automatically. 7. the outside driver side door unlock handle button does not consistently work for the other 3 doors [ch]. 8. my cruise control stopped working on *-27-15 (1 pm) [ch] (3 times). 9. on *-27-15 (1 pm) my rear brake lights were on & would not turn off. They were on for hours! at home, later that day they turned off, then on, then off, then on for hours [ch]! they were on all night! 10. On 9-4-15, the program inside my hma remote was hacked ($325 repair cost) & it would not set my continuous panic button alarm. 11. on 10-5-2015, while driving, I started the gps direction guidance only to hear the gps guidance volume hacked to the extreme highest level (several times)!

- Randallstown, MD, USA

Oct 272014

Azera

The speed control will accelarate up hill and coast down hill. So a driver can quickly go from 50 mph to 70 mph or crash. On all other Hyundai models the speed control breaks or retards speed on a down hill. I have brought this problem to Hyundai 's attention and they have admitted it's a software problem but have no timeline to fix the problem.. please make Hyundai fix this problem.. I never had an accident but I almost did a few times matt seltzer

- Hillsdale, NJ, USA