3.7

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring:

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring Owner Comments

Aug 112014

Elantra Touring

I purchased 4 tires on 6/14/2013, and had to replace them all of three of them on 8/11/2014. For belt separation. The could not drive the car, it would not stay on the road. I contacted Bridgestone on 8/20/2014, to report the 3 faulty tires, and they have not gotten back with me. I have reached out several times to them with no reply. They gave me a reference# and that was it. I drove approx.20,000 miles on the tires. I want them to look in to the tires to make sure they are not faulty. But I can not get a response from them. The make is fuzion touring 91H. By sending this email I hope someone will look into this. I would hate to think if I was driving down the hwy. I would have been killed, worst yet the other cars on the road would have been effected. I can not express how scary this was for me.

- Palm City, FL, USA

Apr 012013

Elantra Touring

Car gets blowouts, rim damage, or sidewall bubbles when hitting potholes. The combination of the suspension and tire size does not work. The wheels are P215/45R17.

- Hartsdale, NY, USA