2.2

2007 Hyundai Entourage miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Entourage:

2007 Hyundai Entourage Owner Comments

Sep 212016

Entourage

Vehicle was on highway and had traveled approx 8 miles then while lightly braking from 50 mph. Hood flew up and broke windshield and damaged hood. I believe this to me a secondary hood latch failure similar to the recall for Kia sedona which is nearly identical to the Hyundai Entourage. Kia and Hyundai produced these cars as a joint Venture vehicle.

- Framingham, MA, USA

Jul 012016

Entourage

I purchased a used 2007 Hyundai Entourage June of 2016 since buying the vehicle I have had issues with it failing to start turn the key lights fan radio all came on engine would not crank it happens now and again but enough to be an issue I returned to the dealer were it was purchased they replaced the starter one week later same issue we had the battery tested told the battery was almost new since buying the van I have had it towed twice called road side assistance twice and I have been stuck at work and at the store for hours even missed a day of work because of this I contacted Hyundai and was told that I have to have a certified Hyundai mechanic look at the vehicle however they are not willing to swallow the cost I have been doing research since this problem occurred and it appears that Hyundai has an intermittent no crank no start issue with some vehicles the Entourage being one that they wont acknowledge I even found a you tube video where a mechanic explains the problem my husband has owned two elantra's I thought we could rely on Hyundai which was the reason I brought the Entourage but clearly that are not as reliable as we thought. I even found 6 complaints of the same issue on this site

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Sep 132015

Entourage

When I tried to pull out onto the highway, the accelerator wouldn't work. The van was coasting slowly, but the gas pedal had no effect, even pushed down to the floor. I was able to pull off to the side of the road, and the ESC off light, and the check engine light were both on. I turned the vehicle on and off, and it started working again. The check engine light is still on. This is a major safety issue. I was lucky that day, because there wasn't any traffic coming, but if I was on a busier highway, it could have caused a major accident.

- Crawford, CO, USA

Aug 012008

Entourage

The power sliding rear doors began to intermittently fail to properly close and latch during the first year of ownership. After numerous attempted fixes by the dealer (one under recall) the problem has still remained and even gotten worse. Now these doors almost always fail to properly latched closed and have slid open on several occasions when the vehicle was moving.

- Alexandria, VA, USA

Jun 192008

Entourage

One day the automatic sliding passenger side door did not open. I turned power off and a few days later brought it to dealer for repair. That was June 19, 2008, today is August 11 2008 and I still do not have my car back. They have replaced the BCM, door assembly switch, reprogrammed key fobs, amongst the repairs. Now they finally brought and engineer in and they are working on replacing the floor wiring harness - still no guarantee the problem will be fixed.

- Reading, PA, USA