8.9

2016 Hyundai Equus wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Hyundai Equus:

2016 Hyundai Equus Owner Comments

Jan 302016

Equus

I was driving on a two lane rod in laurel, Maryland. My car hit a pothole and I got out to look and discover that I had two flat tires on the passenger side. The roadside assistant showed me that the front rim was split and the back tire had a hole on the side. This is the second incident concerning the front wheel of the car. I believe this is a defect.

- Silver Spring, MD, USA