4.2

2010 Hyundai Genesis accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis:

2010 Hyundai Genesis Owner Comments

Nov 182015

Genesis

I have visit the Hyundai dealer for several times my car is only 27500 miles the power seat would not back up, I enter the car with extreme difficulty, I have to recline the seat to seat in the car in a very uncomfortable position, not to mention my right knee touching the dashboard, is been more than 5 times, hoping to never have a small accident because if the air back activates in the incident I won't be writing it in a future. Please help! it can happen any time when adjusting your car seat, the only way ito fix the problem is visiting the dealer for warranty service. Please help!

- Guaynabo, PR, USA