2011 Hyundai Genesis body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Hyundai Genesis:

2011 Hyundai Genesis Owner Comments

Jun 202011

Genesis

2011 Genesis, has backup camera, but no audio assist, you must be 2-5 ft before you see the object in the screen. Have written to Hyundai. Was told when we brought the car that it came with a backup camera, they are selling the car without the help of an audio devise. I have all the paperwork from Hyundai, where they told me that they cannot due anything to give me a audio assist. I can forward these papers to you if needed. Please contact me, there is not enough space to really write about this problem.

- Boca Raton, FL, USA