4.8

2013 Hyundai Genesis miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Genesis:

2013 Hyundai Genesis Owner Comments

Jul 192016

Genesis

My car literally just shut off while I was driving. I tried to turn once and just shuts off. So I took it back to he dealership and they said it was the emc and it did drive good for a couple months. However, when I had to accelerate fast to get by a car and the RPM were up higher than I normally drive it, I went home and it sat for 20 mins top. I get back in and it just shuts off again! I called Hyundai near me and they gave me the run around. Told me I would have to pay for rental car. I said I uber warranty and this shouldn't be happening!! worst experience ever with this car and the dealerships. They seem to know about this problem and know there is no real cute. I don't expect this car to really ever be fixed as I lol be getting something different as soon as I can.

- Charlotte, NC, USA