2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe:

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Owner Comments

Oct 292015

Genesis Coupe

Car was involved in a head on crash at approx 45 - 50 mph yet no air bags deployed.........updated 12/30/15

- Hughesville, MD, USA

Apr 142012

Genesis Coupe

In April 14 2012 around 2am NJ atco I was rear end from behind about 40mph, I was accompany by my cousin he sat on the passenger side. Most of the damage was done on his side. I drive a Hyundai Genesis coupe 2010. His side air bag did not deployed.. I can provided pictures if needed. Is there any way can I sue the car company or the manufacture of the airbag for failure to deploy.

- Guttenberg, NJ, USA

Genesis Coupe

I was making a left hand turn onto route 25 in ridge, New York and was struck by a speeding vehicle (I would estimate at 65 mph +) on the left front quadrant. The genesis (my car) was totaled as a result. My complaint is that none of the air bags deployed.