$1,384.00

1. manufacturers defect (1 reports)
2004 Hyundai Getz engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Hyundai Getz:

2004 Hyundai Getz Owner Comments

Nov 092009

Getz Matching 1.1L Gsi

click to see larger images

cracked crankshaft

I PURCHASED THIS CAR IN GOOD FAITH -CASH -FOR MY RETIREMENT -HAVE ONLY DONE 29.000 MILES IN FIVE YEARS -FULLY SERVICED . FAULT APPEARED -WAS ADVISED TO HAVE DIAGNOSTIC TEST ON ENGINE WHICH PROVED TO BE A MANUFACTURERS DEFECT -NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO HELP -EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOLD IF I HAD THE DIAGNOSTIC TEST & IT PROVED POSITIVE THEY WOULD CONSIDER GOODWILL -I AM FURIOUS AS IF THE CAR HAD DONE NORMAL MILEAGE IT WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP IN AT LEAST THE 3RD YEAR ON A 5 YEAR WARRANTY. I FEEL I HAVE BEEN TREATED APPALLINGLY & WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HYUNDAI TO ANYONE!

- , Sandwich, Kent, UK