8.0

1995 Hyundai Sonata engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Hyundai Sonata:

1995 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Aug 052009

Sonata

My car has a problem keeping charge. I got a new alternator 2 months ago and a new battery a week ago and it still won't stay charged. My new battery worked good for a week and now I have the same problem as before. My battery constantly looses charge. I went to AutoZone and they tested my battery and it was constantly going down. By the time i got home it died completely. The weird thing is the next morning it has charge and starts right up. I can only drive about 5 miles until it dies, but if it sits all night long it will be charged in the morning. When it dies all my gauges stop working, my radio stops working, my lights stop working. I really don't know what it is or what to do.

- , Salina, KS, USA