- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 34 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 36 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 46 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 52 days ago
2002 Hyundai Sonata
Worst 2002 Sonata electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery draining2
- won't start randomly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.