4.0

2003 Hyundai Sonata engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Sonata:

2003 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Jun 052003

Sonata

If you like a car that numbs your ass and hands at an idle the Hyundai Sonata 4 cylinder is the car for you. I have never experenced such a irritating vibration in a car. This vibration is in the steering wheel, brake pedal, door panel and most irritating in the driver seat. If the A/C is turned on it worsens and then your passanger will feel it. I noticed this vibration a week after driving this car. I immediatly notified the dealer and Hyundia America. I was told by Hyundia America that this is an operational characteristic of the Hyundia Sonata 4 cylinder and they are unable to provide further assistance. Basically they are telling me, we have your money and now your screwed! I have driven many differant cars, many of them 4 cylinders. Hyundia's response to my complaint is bull. I would not recommed the Hyundai 4 Cylinder Sonata to anyone. I would not recommend Hyundai America!

- , Dunkirk, MD, USA