- May 21: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 44 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 50 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
2011 Hyundai Sonata (Page 5 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,509 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: