- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 3 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 6 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 40 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 42 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Tread/Belt Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem