2013 Hyundai Sonata accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Sonata:

2013 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Apr 122016

Headlights flicker while driving. They are getting worse as they are cutting completely off driving down the road. Some times it will even dim or completely shut off the interior lights.the lights cut off in the middle of a turn. I've had it in service 3 or 4 times and they can not seem to find the problem. The day I bought the car on the way home is the first time I noticed and called it in for repair. They have since then replaced the battery and the alternator in attempt to fix the problem which none of this has successfully helped. The car does this mainly while driving, but sometimes while in a stationary position. My job requires me to work nights which I can not even drive my car for this safety issue in the fear of causing a wreck and possibly injuring someone or myself. I had a video to share, but its not in the right format so it will not let me post. Please help me find the solution to this.

- Blountsville, AL, USA

Jul 192012

Sonata 4-cyl

This car has a disturbing reflection of the top deck of dashboard on the interferes with was purchased 7/19/12 in searching the internet I have found complaints of this nature with other Hyundai Sonatas.......

- Brooklyn, NY, USA