5.0

2013 Hyundai Sonata fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Sonata:

2013 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Sep 152016

Sonata

Tapping noise inside engine compartment especially when cold on the initial start also engine shaking only has 43000 miles on the car odometer reading

- Staten Island, NY, USA

Jun 022016

Sonata

Fuel gauge reading periodically sporadic. Says tank is about empty or much less than actual and moves around or changes to being ok. Has acted up several times over the last 6 months.

- Palmdale, CA, USA

Mar 142016

Sonata

The gas pedal and the brake are very close to each other on this car. It is very easy when viewing blind spots during backing to accidentally have the foot depress the brake and the gas pedal at the same time. I had this happen to me so far 2 times.

- Woodbridge, VA, USA

Dec 312015

Sonata

I am unable to access the Hyundai blue link software which controls remote start, engine stop, vehicle tracking and othet items. Hyundai dealer and Hyundai motor Corp refuses to do anything making nthis vehicle and any others with the same feature a hazard. If someone hacks into my old emailaccount they can remotely start the car in our garage killing us, or remotely start and unlock the dorrs anywhere and there is nothing we can do. These vehicles should be recalled immediately and the corporate executives who have allowed this to continue be brought up on criminal charges. The car is also equipped with summer only tires in the midwest? unsafe to drive in any cold weather with snow or ice.

- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA